Conceived in 2015 as an amalgamated, modified form of cross-stitch and Paint-by-Numbers, Diamond Painting is the hot new trend in the crafts world. Other names used for diamond painting are diamond art, paint with diamonds, mosaic diamond painting and rhinestone painting. Using tiny, 5D surfaced “diamonds” of every imaginable color, you can create stunning art by applying the said “diamonds” to an adhesive canvas that comes with the kit. With its “pick-and-stick” method, diamond art is the crafts escape that every person’s inner artist, regardless of their age, has been trying to find.
Collection listDiamond Paintings Divided into Collections
Happy HalloweenView products
Merry ChristmasView products
Stunning NatureView products
Diamond Painting ToolsView products
Exploring UniverseView products
Famous ArtistsView products
Famous PlacesView products
Best Diamond PaintingsView products
Foods & DrinksView products
Happy EasterView products
Colorful ButterfliesView products
Love PaintingsView products
Religious PaintingsView products
Abstract & ColorfulView products
New ArrivalsView products
Shinning GalaxyView products
Aurora AustralisView products
- Twig Red Berries Leaves $12.99 USD–$68.99 USD
- Beautiful Flowers Garden Painting Kit $11.99 USD–$109.99 USD
- Zebras $11.99 USD–$109.99 USD
- Pink Flowers & Butterfly - Diamond Art $14.99 USD–$74.99 USD
Top Diamond Art Kits
- Dandelion Flower - Paint With Diamonds $13.99 USD–$70.99 USD
- Dream Trees - DiamondPainting.Art $12.99 USD–$46.99 USD
- Colorful Trees - 5D Art Kits $11.99 USD–$109.99 USD
- Bunch of Flowers DIY Painting $12.99 USD–$48.99 USD
- Cats are Love DIY Diamond Paintings $11.99 USD–$109.99 USD
- Happy Cartoons DIY Diamond Paintings $11.99 USD–$109.99 USD
- Colorful Dragons DIY Diamond Paintings $11.99 USD–$109.99 USD
- Fat Woman DIY Diamond Paintings $13.99 USD–$70.99 USD
- Cherry Blossoms - Diamond Painting Kit $12.99 USD–$68.99 USD
- Blue Muscari Flowers $12.99 USD–$68.99 USD
- Fresh Purple Flowers Diamond Painting $12.99 USD–$68.99 USD
- Orchids - Paint by Diamonds $12.99 USD–$68.99 USD
Buy 5D Diamond Painting Kits
Blue Parrots on Pink Branches
Colorful Parrots in Forest
Sparrows & Winter Painting
Sparrow DIY Painting Kit
Yellow Birds in Flowers
Eagle Flying by Mountains
Peacocks Diamond Painting Kit
Gazing Owl - Paint by Diamonds
How to start Painting with Diamonds
One of the best things about diamond painting is, how it requires minimal effort to create stunning art that you can display in your home or office. With a few tools, you are able to create mosaic art that you wouldn’t imagine creating otherwise, all the while having fun.
Identifying the Components:
Each 5D Diamond Art kit includes following:
1. Colored diamonds
2. A Wax Pad.
3. Tweezers for picking and applying the diamonds.
4. A Diamond Painting Pen.
5. A grooved tray to help keep your colored diamonds sorted.
6. A canvas that will hold your final and finished piece, ready to be shown off to the world.
Prepping the Surface:
1. Start off by unfurling your canvas and spreading it out. Use some heavy books (spread out the canvas and put the books on the canvas for 8 hours) or tape down the corners of the canvas to keep it from curling into its rolled position.Carefully open up a packet of “diamonds” and put some in the grooved tray.
2. Shake the tray a bit so that the diamonds stay faced upwards, and hence are easier to pick up.
3. Peel off the protective sheet on the wax pad and carefully apply some wax (comes with the kit) on the tip of the diamond Art pen.
4. Once you have got everything in place, you’re ready to start!
Making your diamond art:
- Peel off a small portion of the protective film on the adhesive canvas. It is recommended peel off from the left side of the canvas if you are right handed, or vice versa, to avoid getting the adhesive on hands.
- Using your diamond pen, pick up the diamonds from the grooved tray.
- Using the color-coded table on the side of the canvas, carefully place the relevant colored diamond on the canvas. Each color of the diamond corresponds to a certain symbol/ relevant color on the canvas. This way, you will have a direction as to how your art is to be.
- Complete your art, seal it and frame it!
Dandelion Flower - Paint With Diamonds
Dream Trees - DiamondPainting.Art
Colorful Trees - 5D Art Kits
Bunch of Flowers DIY Painting
Lovely Diamond Painting Kit
Fantasy Clock DIY Diamond Painting
Christmas Tree on Apple DIY Diamond Painting
Cat Celebrating Halloween
Pretty Pink Flowers DIY Painting
Nebula - Colorful DIY Diamond Painting
Blazing Music Diamond Painting
Stunning Butterfly DIY Diamond Painting
Swans Making Heart Shape in River
Variety of Flowers Collection DIY Painting
Lovely Landscapes DIY Diamond Paintings
Welcome to the world of diamond painting, you have to come to the right spot to delight yourself with the dashing diamond artworks. Whether it's your first time, or you have some know-how to play with the shinning beads, you will find yourself enjoying our diamond painting kits. We have got a wide array of paintings with diamonds, all for you to choose your favorite theme and item. It's never too late to start diamond art. Grab our diamond painting kit today and enter the world of arts and crafts, and set off your journey of painting with colorful, shimmering diamonds.
Diamond Art is Healthy & Relaxing Hobby
- Super easy and fun to use!
- Helps increase concentration and relieve stress!
- A crafts activity suited for both children and adults!
- Keeps you busy and productive!
- Helps you be the artist of your dreams!
- Pretty mosaic art hanging in your house, office or bedroom!
What is included in Diamond Painting Kit?
- A premium soft velvet canvas
- Diamond packets of various colors
- Two or more AB diamonds, with each kit
- Two Applicator pen tool
- Two pots of Wax
- Two Trays
- Three-piece Multi placer for the applicator pen tool
- One tweezer
- Sizes bigger than 30x40 are Box packed
- Premium tools set
Customized Diamond Painting
To give you the best moments of your life and take your breath away, we offer you the facility of customized diamond painting. If you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind piece of art, you need to see our customized diamond painting kits. This process involves taking a picture or design and turning it into a work of art that is made up of hundreds of tiny diamonds. Not only is this form of art that is beautiful to look at, but it is also incredibly durable and will last for years to come. One of the best things about customized diamond painting is that you can choose any picture or design you want. Whether you're looking for a portrait of your loved ones, a beautiful landscape, or a fun and colorful abstract design, you can find a diamond painting that fits your needs. Additionally, you can choose the size and color of the diamonds that will be used in your painting, so you can create a piece that is truly unique to you.
Square Diamonds Vs Round Diamonds
There is some debate as to whether square-shape diamonds or round-shape diamonds are appropriate for diamond painting. Some say square diamonds are better while other says rounds are better. Ultimately, it is up to an individual to decide what shape they prefer, so it is worth taking the time to explore all of them before making a decision.
Square diamonds have the shape of a square and are smaller in size than round diamonds, which makes them a bit harder and difficult to apply. Square diamonds are suitable for experienced painters. There is something about square-shaped diamonds that makes them more elegant than their round counterparts. Perhaps it is the way they reflect light or the fact that they are less common, but whatever the reason, these diamonds are sure to turn heads. If you are looking for a unique diamond painting to add to your collection, consider square diamonds. They can be found in a variety of colors and styles, so you are sure to find the perfect one for your collection. Square diamonds make a stunning addition to any room and are sure to impress your friends and family. Add a touch of elegance to your home with a square diamond painting.
Round diamonds are round in shape and slightly larger in size than square diamonds, which makes them easy to apply. Round diamonds are suitable for newbies. Some people believe that they look better in this type of craft than the other shapes, while others think that they are too simple and common. However, round diamonds are also popular, and can often be even more beautiful than their more angular counterparts. If you're looking to add a touch of beauty to your diamond painting, consider using round diamonds. Not only will they look great, but they'll also be easier to work with since they don't have any sharp corners. Plus, round diamonds are often less expensive than other shapes, so you'll be able to save money while still creating a stunning piece of art. Get ready to start painting with round diamonds.
Why you should try diamond painting?
For many people, the joy in making a diamond painting comes from the satisfaction of creating something beautiful with their own hands. The process is simple but can be very intricate, and the end result is always stunning. Painting with diamonds is extremely engaging and enjoyable. You should try diamond painting because
Prior painting experience is not required
You don't need to possess prior experience in painting to make a painting with diamonds. All you need is to get a diamond painting kit. Everything that is needed to make an astonishing piece of art is provided within these kits. Both beginners and experienced artists can make diamond art and amuse themselves.
You can own artistic skills and creativity
A finished diamond art looks amazingly beautiful and captivating due to the sparkling diamonds. You can let your inner artist come out and make a diamond artwork all by yourself, with your hands. Diamond paintings favor you with guidance and instructions that can be easily followed and an alluring art can be ready. Both boys and girls can make art with diamonds and delight themselves.
You can do it together with family
Diamond painting is a fun and creative way to spend time with your family. You can all work together to create a beautiful piece of art. Not only will you have fun, but you'll also be able to bond with your loved ones. Not only will you have a beautiful piece of art to hang on your wall, but you'll also have created fond memories that will last a lifetime. Diamond painting is a great way to connect with your family and create something special together.
You can give great gifts
Diamond paintings make for excellent gifts, especially when you want to give something unique and different. They're also a good option if you're looking for something that will last a long time. Diamond paintings are made up of hundreds of small diamonds that are set on a canvas. When you look at them from a distance, it almost looks like the image is three-dimensional.
One of the best things about diamond paintings is that they come in a wide variety of different designs. You can find something for just about anyone, whether they're into nature scenes, landscapes, or abstract art. Plus, the customized diamond paintings take things to a whole new level.
Diamond Painting is the best stress reliever
There’s no doubt that diamond painting is a fun and relaxing activity. But what many people don’t know is that it can also be a great stress reliever. When you’re feeling overwhelmed or stressed out, take a break to do some diamond painting. It’s a great way to forget your troubles for a while and clear your mind. The repetitive motion of diamond painting is calming and soothing, and the end result is always satisfying. So next time you need to relieve some stress, give the diamond painting a try!
Diamond Painting helps in regulating the concentration
One of the main benefits of diamond painting is that it helps in concentration. When you are working on a diamond painting, you need to be very focused as even a small mistake can ruin the entire painting. This focus and concentration is something that can be transferred to other areas of your life as well. Concentration on making a diamond art provides your brain with much-needed exercises. Some people also wear Evil Eye Jewelry to ward off evil spirits & keep them focused.
Diamond Painting helps in motor skills
Diamond paintings are very popular among all age groups and genders. They have therapeutic as well as recreational values. One of the benefits of diamond painting is that it helps in fine motor skills. The small, precise movements involved in diamond painting help in the development of fine motor skills. When you are working on a diamond painting, your fingers, hands, and wrists are constantly moving. This helps in the coordination and dexterity of your fingers. Over time, this can help you to become more dexterous with your hands. You will also have better hand-eye coordination. This is because you need to carefully watch the canvas and the tiny diamonds while you are working on the painting.